Margarita Mix Down
This Saturday • September 12
Our very own Mixologist Robby Seibert goes into bartending battle as in 2 competitions this month! Come out and show your support!
If you've never taken the time to speak with Robby, you might be surprised to learn some fun facts that distinguish Robby from your average bartender!
- Pouring quality cocktails since 1998, 8 years at Gladstone Tavern
- Robby hosts mixology classes and events
- In conjunction with our chefs, Robby creates seasonal cocktails and daily drink specials, while looking at mixology from a culinary point of view
- Using fresh herbs from our garden and local produce for cocktails
- Robby works closely with providers in developing special events such as wine dinners, beer dinners, tequila tastings and our whiskey tasting dinner.
- R&R Marketing June 2015 Mixologist of the Month
This Saturday September 12, the Tri-State's top mixologists compete live onstage to see who can prepare the Northeast's BEST Margarita at the NJ Taco Festival
Contestants have a limited time to fully create and present their drink to our panel of judges. After a thorough and critical examination, one contestant will be Awarded #1. Join the fun and watch the mixologists shake things up, starting at 3pm! The 2015 NJ Taco Festival will be held at the Sussex County fairgrounds:
Sussex County fairgrounds
37 Plains Road
Augusta, NJ 07822